So whos staying up for the election results?

mat said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Couple of mins til the next lot comes in.

All this red and blue, crazy reactions from people, people trying to use logic when it's gonna come down to luck and instinct, it's like one big game of deal or no deal!

PMSL

Imagine them sitting in a room with Edmonds.

Haha

I wouldn't wish that upon George W. Gump himself.

Fox news has called Ohio for obama.

That must really grate them.

mat said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Couple of mins til the next lot comes in.

All this red and blue, crazy reactions from people, people trying to use logic when it's gonna come down to luck and instinct, it's like one big game of deal or no deal!

PMSL

Imagine them sitting in a room with Edmonds.

I'd be quite tempted to go all Hannibal Lecter on his ass!!

Jeepers, I'm consumed by Americanisms!!

I'd wait till the other news channels call it. If I was watching just Faux News I'm not sure I'd even believe that there was an election

Bluemoon115 said:
Anyway, I'm off to bed now, Hopefully I'll wake up to some good news.

Obama is crowned and the rags go bust.

:0)

Goodnight.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thisisby.us/index.php/content/you_cannot_vote_here" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thisisby.us/index.php/conten ... _vote_here</a>

Goodnight, Lightweights! ;)

I see the very eccentric Simon Schama is on BBC. Has anyone been watching his docu series "American Future: A History"? Nothing was interest til last week, but I was amused, somewhat(and I shouldn't have been), by his over demonstrative hand waving and shoulder twitching. Not sure if it is an affliction, it doesn't seem so, just an 'over excitement' about his chosen subject.

After all, he seems quite calm now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.