So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

Hopefully both Jesus and Kun will start tonight, and they'll bag a hat trick each. After the game, Kun speaks to the media and says he's happy to fight for his place, loves Manchester, and will see out his contract here, by which point he is our all-time top scorer.

This is what is getting at me. Now we have a new shiny player, Kun is suddenly not up to it and doesn't fit the system.
As i said earlier, he fit the system OK when we were winning 10 on the bounce.

Fully agree and its a patern on here fir years and years when new players come in

This is what is getting at me. Now we have a new shiny player, Kun is suddenly not up to it and doesn't fit the system.
As i said earlier, he fit the system OK when we were winning 10 on the bounce.
Aguero didn't play in all the first 10 games

You're one of those people that would detail a 50 page review of the raison d'être of Die Hard, whereas I would say 'Fuck yeah, John McClane!"

In otherwords, you see stuff that isn't there.

Oh?

And what exactly are you trying to say with "If you can't make things 'work' the way you'd like with one of the best strikers in the world, that's when you look at yourself rather than fuck said striker out." ?

What I imply is that instead of fucking off one of the best strikers in the world,

Nobody is "fucking off Aguero", you've been reading the Sun too much. Or perhaps been in the sun too much. Or both.

perhaps Pep and the club should first try and adapt to him a bit more

He's played in 20 games under Pep but that's frankly irrelevant.

instead of just 'Nope, fuck off'.

Pure strawman.

Because there was no mention of any problems in Aguero's game when he was banging in hat tricks for fun earlier in the season,

He's not in form at present, strikers can go in and out of form.

But sure, we all had no problems, Pep included, when Kun was scoring.

but now you imply he's basically turned to shite.

I imply he isn't an automatic entry in the starting XI based on name regardless of his form or that of the other players in the squad.

But you be the petty, personal abuse slinging, wee man that you evidently are. Well done.

Taking the moral high ground would have been so much more effective had you not instantly and immediately followed with abuse slinging of your own.

That's probably Pep's fault too though.

Literally nobody is saying this and everyone on here wants Kun to stay.

Last edited:
I have just watched the barca home highlights back and there is no reason he can't play like that all the time
I did say a while ago i think pep has him too far away from the goal and it must be frustrating for him as a goal scorer,a few tweaks can fix that if both sides are willing

His lack of adaptability seems more of an issue. The ball is in his court to prove that isn't the case.

Oh?

And what exactly are you trying to say with "If you can't make things 'work' the way you'd like with one of the best strikers in the world, that's when you look at yourself rather than fuck said striker out." ?

Nobody is "fucking off Aguero", you've been reading the Sun too much. Or perhaps been in the sun too much. Or both.

He's played in 20 games under Pep but that's frankly irrelevant.

Pure strawman.

He's not in form at present, strikers can go in and out of form.

But sure, we all had no problems, Pep included, when Kun was scoring.

I imply he isn't an automatic entry in the starting XI based on name regardless of his form or that of the other players in the squad.

Taking the moral high ground would have been so much more effective had you not instantly and immediately followed with abuse slinging of your own.

That's probably Pep's fault too though.

Literally nobody is saying this and everyone on here wants Kun to stay.
I hurled zero abuse.

I already detailed what I meant, you asking again would mean you either didn't or don't wish to hear it.

Selling Aguero should be the last resort if even one. In simple terms, if that's what you require.

Say's who? he scored 18 goals before he was banned and he hasn't got back into the groove yet,to say that he is not trying to adapt is paper talk no more no less

Says our current manager who has put him on the bench after his latest absence. If he showed what the manager wants and expects then he would be back in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.