So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

I don't know why the fans are blaming the media for this story.

It was Aguero that made it by walking into the mix zone and taking an interview (which he doesn't normally do). Kun was being cute and fair play to him for doing so.

Aguero will never be content to play second fiddle,and,at this stage of his career,neither should he have to.

With the managers preference for a more packed midfield/front three,and the fact Gabriel,even at 19,looks to have the perfect characteristics and attributes to play the game Pep desires,i can also see Sergio being transferred come the summer - for the record,i think its the right time.

Whatever happens,he has ensured his place in our history as an all time great.

its because those that talk about football, that don't know anything about football, make up bullshit in football to distract people that know about football, that those that dont know about football, actually don't know anything about football.

There is a possibility both strikers could yet form a lethal partnership, Jesus's workrate and tenacity opening up space for Aguero.

We get plenty of criticism for only having Kun (Kelechi being considered irrelvant) and then as soon as we get another top striker we get the Aguero will leave story. Nothing new for a media that just doesn't like City and likes negative headlines. Pinch of salt time.
Maybe, but I think Guardiola would like to play with two wide and one central, and Jesus gets the nod for me in that central striking role. I am sure we would like to keep Aguero, but would he be happy playing 2nd fiddle to Jesus. I doubt it.

I'm amazed at the number of people on here who are apparently blasé about the prospect of one of the 3 best strikers in world football leaving us in the summer, and having a 19 year old with 2 and a half PL games experience take his place. Incredible. It's not as if we need the money either

this is a little paranoid isn't it? this is what papers have done for decades; top striker starts to be left out when fit, rumours fly. Don't make this into some anti City stuff just cos you want it to be

I'm amazed at the number of people on here who are apparently blasé about the prospect of one of the 3 best strikers in world football leaving us in the summer, and having a 19 year old with 2 and a half PL games experience take his place. Incredible. It's not as if we need the money either
Completely agree, bizarre.
Talkshite about to have phone in asking if aguero is all that. Let's see how many blues phone in and say no. A few I expect based on this forum

I think those you describe,as part of the process that see's Aguero exit,also see him being replaced by a more cohesive type.

I certainly wouldnt want to lose Aguero unless that criteria was met.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.