Sofiane Feghouli: West Ham midfielder's red card rescinded

Strong words from Garth Crooks regarding Dean....

It was just as well because referee Mike Dean practically destroyed it with another dismissal this time after only 15 minutes. I'm beginning to wonder whether the Premier League can afford Mike Dean. He's bad for business.

When he sent off Southampton's Nathan Redmond for an innocuous trip on Tottenham's Dele Alli on 28 December I said Dean should "consider his position". Now it's time for the Professional Game Match Official Board to carefully think through whether his judgement has become impaired.

He seems to be the only referee intent on ruining evenly balanced contests for the viewing public by sending players off totally unnecessarily. It's time for him to go.

Strong words from Garth Crooks regarding Dean....

It was just as well because referee Mike Dean practically destroyed it with another dismissal this time after only 15 minutes. I'm beginning to wonder whether the Premier League can afford Mike Dean. He's bad for business.

When he sent off Southampton's Nathan Redmond for an innocuous trip on Tottenham's Dele Alli on 28 December I said Dean should "consider his position". Now it's time for the Professional Game Match Official Board to carefully think through whether his judgement has become impaired.

He seems to be the only referee intent on ruining evenly balanced contests for the viewing public by sending players off totally unnecessarily. It's time for him to go.

That's a ridiculous statement for Crooks to make.

Yeah, when yer consider that Monsignor Dean just made an 'honest' mistake, following another 'honest' mistake. 'S funny how these 'honest' mistakes hand points to Haringey 'n Stratford!

I could live with it if he's given an opinion piece about reffing broadly rather than witchhunting at one ref.

Dumping it in his 'team of the week' is irrelevant to the page.

I could live with it if he's given an opinion piece about reffing broadly rather than witchhunting at one ref.

Dumping it in his 'team of the week' is irrelevant to the page.

Crooks is irrelevant to football. Of all the knobs that the BBC stuff in front of the camera for our enlightenment and entertainment he must be the worst by a mile, and there an ever-growing list of useless dumbfucks.

Crooks is irrelevant to football. Of all the knobs that the BBC stuff in front of the camera for our enlightenment and entertainment he must be the worst by a mile, and there an ever-growing list of useless dumbfucks.

Well yes, that's true. He does seem to have decided to follow the Chris Sutton "say something deliberately provocative and get more gigs" approach.

Having said that, on a final score before Christmas, he called something out as being an awful decision (can't remember what or who for) and said "watch it on MOTD". MOTD then didn't show it, presumably because it offended their narrative editorial policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.