Sofiane Feghouli: West Ham midfielder's red card rescinded

Strong words from Garth Crooks regarding Dean....

It was just as well because referee Mike Dean practically destroyed it with another dismissal this time after only 15 minutes. I'm beginning to wonder whether the Premier League can afford Mike Dean. He's bad for business.

When he sent off Southampton's Nathan Redmond for an innocuous trip on Tottenham's Dele Alli on 28 December I said Dean should "consider his position". Now it's time for the Professional Game Match Official Board to carefully think through whether his judgement has become impaired.

He seems to be the only referee intent on ruining evenly balanced contests for the viewing public by sending players off totally unnecessarily. It's time for him to go.

Well, we can't have it being ruined for the viewing public now, can we?

This
Job done once he was gone and scum got two helping hand with the goal
Now he's back and fresh to play against us

I said this at the time he was sent off. The wife asked if he would miss the match against us and how many matches in total will he miss?
I said he will only miss the rest of this match.
It's becoming ridiculous now.

The game is absolutely screwed to the floor with corruption. The whole lot of it is beyond fixing now.

What one has mentioned is that Dean did not have the balls or the FA to charge Kouyate for the tackle on Mkhitayran.

That's cause they know that would cause fucking uproar .

He was not booked for the challenge so why didn't they review it ?
Was a foul given against him (I can't remember)? If it was, that means the ref saw it and dealt with the tackle on the pitch. No retrospective action can then be taken. Er, I think!

Was a foul given against him (I can't remember)? If it was, that means the ref saw it and dealt with the tackle on the pitch. No retrospective action can then be taken. Er, I think!

Think your right actually think a foul was given , what a dick I am anyway cheers for clearing that up for me .

Think your right actually think a foul was given , what a dick I am anyway cheers for clearing that up for me .
I'm unsure on the technicalities of the rule, to be honest. it's just that something rings a bell. Also, as I said, I couldn't remember if a foul had been given.

I'm unsure on the technicalities of the rule, to be honest. it's just that something rings a bell. Also, as I said, I couldn't remember if a foul had been given.

As soon as I saw your message it rang a bell straight away , am pretty certain a foul was given but not 100% cause tackles where flying in .

As soon as I saw your message it rang a bell straight away , am pretty certain a foul was given but not 100% cause tackles where flying in .
I think the FA have bent that rule once before with us (Thatcher's assault on Mendes), but that was seen as such a bad tackle, it deserved more than the usual punishment. The Hammer's tackle was poor, and deserved a red card, but I don't think it was so poor that the FA would look at it again like they did with Thatcher.

I think the FA have bent that rule once before with us (Thatcher's assault on Mendes), but that was seen as such a bad tackle, it deserved more than the usual punishment. The Hammer's tackle was poor, and deserved a red card, but I don't think it was so poor that the FA would look at it again like they did with Thatcher.

Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.