Sol Campbell

bluethrunthru

Can't see a reference to this anywhere else so.....

what a berk .......sorry but I just cannot see that there is any justification for what Sol Campbell claims. Were I Hoddle or Sven or anybody at the FA the suggestion that race determined the England captaincy would make me very angry. Campbell seemingly cannot accept there were better candidates when he was there - how does he explain Camelgob - captaincy not career in general ha ha ha

Just a man who is bitter for some reason and looking to sensationalise what is likely to be a less than riveting read

IrelandSuperman said:
Never taken seriously anything the man says after "don't go to Poland/Ukraine it's dangerous".
Never been to either but i would assume that i would get bombarded by rascists, being asian myself. Please enlighten me.

I don't think he's a full shilling anyway.

Wasn't Paul Ince England captain for a while ? Probably others as well.

He gained 2 more captaincies than Colin Bell who was probably a similar personality, shy and retiring. He's really not captaincy material and probably only got his 3 as gestures and because nothing was hanging on the 3 games in question.

Needs to face some stern response from the FA really as you shouldn't be allowed to smear organisations and individuals like that without any evidence or even substance to the allegation.

Here he is, behind the captain

BhtgNIoIUAAhSGc.jpg

Publicity for his book, pathetic way to go about it.

The same Sol Campbell that went AWOL for few weeks while playing for Arsenal? When standing in a glass house, you shouldn't go pegging stones.

Twat of the highest order. Is he still trying to sue Pompey for image rights? It's not the first time he's tried to play the race card, he's worse than that Carlisle bloke

He conveniently forgot Ince being captain previously

He was never a leader like Adams, Shearer, Terry or a Gerrard type player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.