Something long term to cheer up blues

johnbmcr

Team supported
ManCity Men
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/drinking-alcohol-football-grounds-premier-1709494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-1709494</a>

Re: Something long term to cheers up blues

I really don't think I could trust myself to drink beer and watch football simultaneously, lest I be roused to commit unspeakable acts of violence. Particularly as I sit on the front row of the second tier. Could be carnage for the people below.

nice neil said:
I really don't think I could trust myself to drink beer and watch football simultaneously, lest I be roused to commit unspeakable acts of violence. Particularly as I sit on the front row of the second tier. Could be carnage for the people below.

just have an orange juice then
if we get drinks on the terrace how long before its at seat service?

Forgive me John. It's just my silly sense of humour. I was taking the piss out of the ridiculous rule. Let's face it, if you want to get bladdered before the game, there's plenty opportunity. One of many pointless rules in football that just don't work. Take that stupid rule where an injured player has to leave the field, then come back on. Designed to stop time wasting and faking injuries. What a success that has been !! The game's run by clowns mate.

nice neil said:

that's a shame then..

I can't see it being a problem anymore with the full seated stadiums. Like others have said, you can still get pissed outside the ground.

I go to a lot of Rugby League games and you're allowed to drink in the stand there. Never any problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.