'somethings going on'

Can a Mod lock this thread and delete all the posts after the day. I come here every now and then, when I want the hairs on the back of my neck to stick up, and it's been ruined by dip-shits now. Just delete this post and all the posts after the day and cryogenic-ally seal it for our off-spring to read. It is the best thread on the whole website!

ManCityFC said:
Can a Mod lock this thread and delete all the posts after the day. I come here every now and then, when I want the hairs on the back of my neck to stick up, and it's been ruined by dip-shits now. Just delete this post and all the posts after the day and cryogenic-ally seal it for our off-spring to read. It is the best thread on the whole website!

No it a classic!

gordon from gorton said:
ManCityFC said:

No it a classic!

agreed, i think we'll leave it be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.