Song for Hughes

bluezi

This may be unnecessary considering all the latest talk...but if hes still at city then lets give him a song, my contribution goes a little something like this ,
to the tune of flipper,,...

They call him Sparky.. Sparky
Faster than lightin
His hair has turned white since.. he came to city..!

rpt..

bluezi said:
This may be unnecessary considering all the latest talk...but if hes still at city then lets give him a song, my contribution goes a little something like this ,
to the tune of flipper,,...

They call him Sparky.. Sparky
Faster than lightin
His hair has turned white since.. he came to city..!

rpt..

Uber shit song. What news you on about though?

I'm only seeing whats on here about Hughes... no proof of anything. all speculation...
dont hang me for trying to encourage support... u try ..
And if youre wondering what side of the fence im on, it's in support of our Manager

bluezi said:
I'm only seeing whats on here about Hughes... no proof of anything. all speculation...
dont hang me for trying to encourage support... u try ..
And if youre wondering what side of the fence im on, it's in support of our Manager

Only just noticed and read the 'HUGHES TO BE SACKED' thread. Thought you were on about a player or something. Was getting all excited lol.

Still a shit song btw.

Yeh i know it aint a good song, dont think ill make my fortune out of song writing..... ah well back to the drawing board..

la la la dim dum la...
aw fuck it ! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.