Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

Anything by that vile slut Madonna. I also hate American Pie by Don Maclean, which by coincidence, was covered by her. Rant over.

Oh yes. I Will Survive. It just goes on, and on, and on. And on, and on and on. We got the point after 40 seconds Gloria.
+1

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII Will Always Luvva Youoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc

+1,000,000

Aww, come on, where's the lurve on here from you blokes? Both bloody great[/QUOTE]

Terrible I know, but when we first heard I will Survive, it was commonly known as the
'Split arse National Anthem.'

Someone like you - Adele

The modern day I will survive but far more depressing. Sung at every karaoke by a recently dumped woman with her mates cat a walling along and fucking up everyone’s night in the pub.

I was there that night. Although with them all up on tables, swaying with outstretched arms, trying to outsing the singer, it does leave more floor room to get to the bar and exits when it becomes too much, one line in.

What really fucked me off was I wasn’t picked to sing Sinatras, That’s Life. It was their loss. Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.