Songs you love by artists your not a fan of

This is a double whammy, a band I hate doing my favourite Dylan track. Its all kinds of wrong but I can't help but like it.

Positively 4th Street by Simply Red

I hate Bruce Springsteen. Always have, always will. But this song is a friggin' masterpiece. Just an amazing combination of self doubt and introspection.

You do realise that they are two completely different songs, not alternative versions? Buble's is a poor take, a very poor take,imo, on the one and only Julie London.

You do realise the title of the thread was songs you liked by artists you don't ?

I like both songs but neither of the artists, nothing to do with thinking the song is the same version.

Still worth a shot at an insult even from a 7 month old post lol

Would have to say Coldplay, Shiver. Hate Coldplay passionately but I can't help but like this tune.

Also I'm not into rap or hip hop or whatever you call it these days but Roots Manuva just does something I like. He doesn't sound like an septic wannabe gangster screeching about guns and hoes, actually sounds like he could be your mate living on your street.

You do realise the title of the thread was songs you liked by artists you don't ?

I like both songs but neither of the artists, nothing to do with thinking the song is the same version.

Still worth a shot at an insult even from a 7 month old post lol

Pardon me for making the same mistakes loads of people make on here (a) not noticing that threads which are currently being posted to are actually old resurrected ones and (b) not sticking strictly to the topic. I am suitably admonished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.