Son's yr 11 prom suit....

Get him a traxedo.

41iES-3FYcL.jpg

Can't you get a suit tailored for £400?

15 year old boys chatting the chat. The one or two who are bought Ted Baker etc. will never use it again, especially not when they're on the dole in 18 months time and half a foot taller.

Try Matalan, you'll get a full suit for him for under £100, you won't even know it's from there. Another option is the small suit chains in places like Cheshire Oaks, Trafford Centre etc. I remember buying a cheap one from 'suits direct' when I was 18. Never went to my prom, as no birds would go near my shy acne-riddled face at the time, went football training instead.

See above, he's 16. It's more the peer pressure shite, it's a one off and a really big deal for them all, and I would never want my son to be anything other than up there with the best of them.
Lol, the best of them. Do people really judge teenage boys' worth on whether their parents can afford a designer suit?

Is Ted Baker even a designer brand? I always thought it was basically just a high street brand like Ben Sherman. A quick google suggests that there's no actual designer called Ted Baker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.