sony xperia z unlock??

bumbleblue

Dropped a bollock.. bought a handset of ebay.. sold to me as unlocked .. got it and its locked to three. i want to put a giff gaff sim in it. when i put the sim in it asks for a sim unlock pin.. tried 5555, 6666, 0000, and 1234, all say network cannot be unlocked. i have opened a case with ebay as it is clearly not as listed .. but does any technical genius out there have a cunning way... i hate not having fucking phone... and i paid best part of 400 quid for it too.. feel a right twat.

To unlock it, you have two options, you could contact 3, who may be able to provide you the unlock code, as long as they are happy too as it may still be registered to the ebay seller. Option 2 would be to go to a local phone shop, and they would be able to unlock it for you.

Either of these two is more than likely going to cost you, although I would avoid option 2 as it will void any warranty on phone

Or contact the seller, and demand he calls 3 and pays for the unlock code as he lied in his description

Thanks SHG, i have tried to contact seller no reply so far. i have flagged it up with ebay got to wait to see if seller comes back to me. I will try and contact 3 i think next,i am trying to avoid taking it to an unlock shop on the high street as i am scared it will bugger it up.

You can also order for unlock code but you need to do this first.

1. Power ON with not accepted SIM Card.
  2. When it asks for NCK code, enter the first code.
  3. If it says Wrong code, then Open the Dialer and enter the following sequence: *#*#7378423#*#*
  4. A menu will appear.
  5. Go to: SERVICE INFO.
  6. Go to: SIMLOCK.
  7. Check where is X.
  8. If X is on NETWORK and value is different than 0, you can unlock the phone with codes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.