South Park.

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Whats the one called when they're all getting high by cheesing cats? class.
its called major boobage - season 12 episode 3.

Ha ha, ta mate. Me mrs. is getting me the box set for me b.day in November. I watch very little tele but i watch the re-runs on sky from 9pm, you can just get lost in South Park, its great.

buzzer1 said:
Following on from the Famoly Guy thread, whats your favourite South Park episode? Mines the one were someone takes a turd in the urinal and Mr. Mackay tries to find the culprit, mmkay.

Near enough all the episodes are pure class. One that i dont think has been mentioned that i though was brilliant was the one were Cartman ends up in the future because he wants the Nintendo Wii early (buck rogers parody).

Challenger1978 said:
buzzer1 said:
Following on from the Famoly Guy thread, whats your favourite South Park episode? Mines the one were someone takes a turd in the urinal and Mr. Mackay tries to find the culprit, mmkay.

Near enough all the episodes are pure class. One that i dont think has been mentioned that i though was brilliant was the one were Cartman ends up in the future because he wants the Nintendo Wii early (buck rogers parody).

I think that one was on sky on friday night, dont know what its called though. Pure class.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
I can't believe no-one has mentioned Sexual Harassment Panda!!!

pmsl.

Forgot about that L D, ive only seen that one once, funny as fuk, what a mad'n'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.