Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Its a great day for Komapny, and i liked the link up between aguero(in midfield lol), kev and sane. But that first 50-60 mins was dreadful...thank VK for forcing them to come out really. Nothing was created from open play.

Choosing to ignore GAPING flaws in city's attack against stubborn defenses, just because space has opened up at the end(which AGAIN wouldn't have if Vinny hadn't scored a header) is naive at best. Pep certainly wont be ignoring it...crucially.

I only say this as a couple of people starting gleefully declaring match thread criticism to be "appalling" before the thread ended.

I have to say though if sane gets better at the same rate next season, you could have the next ronaldo on your hands...especially if he gyms it up too.

The best i have seen from us for a while now and hopefully Kompany can stay fit that was a brilliant display from our captain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.