Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Stoned Rose, 15 Apr 2017.

1. LittleEgg

LittleEgg

Brewery depot manager.
    In the simplest of simple terms, yes.

Its a problem that city continue to struggle finishing chances from open play though "However much you might try and hide it". Its a good job a fair few people at the club DO give a shit. For example Pep isn't talking about a mentality problem, or the lack of finishing chances after every game, for the sake his own OCD...

Last edited: 18 Apr 2017
  2. fatbloke

fatbloke

I never said we don't have a problem converting chances but in the context of a 3-0 win away at Southampton and over 100 goals for the season you are making way too much fuss about it.

3. LittleEgg

LittleEgg

Brewery depot manager.
    Not really. It has started plaguing city performances lately again. 3-0 is great but you cannot dismiss the fact that vinny had to open the game up that way, and its only when the saints left space by coming forward that city managed to create anything.

I just want to see a cutting edge from city...i know they have the players but sometimes they look so devoid of not necessarily quality, but rather idea's going forward. They are so predictable against tight teams.

4. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

The answer is its clearly not appropriate for opposition teams to try their very best to stop us scoring. Some obviously are trying so hard that they frustrate our efforts. These teams should be chastised into allowing us the freedom that the more enlightened clubs permit us and therefore contributing to us possibly scoring 200 goals a season.

5. LittleEgg

LittleEgg

Brewery depot manager.
    Dont get it? Sarcasm maybe?

Its not like city are the only team who come up against tight defenses...