Southampton Game

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
Tickets for last game ?

As a Cityzen Card holder will I be able to get tickets for the last game against Southampton, and any idea when up for sale ?

Re: Tickets for last game ?

Asian Blue said:
As a Cityzen Card holder will I be able to get tickets for the last game against Southampton, and any idea when up for sale ?

Depends if the game matters. If we need to win you might need to have a few points on your card to get one. Though SS2 probably will come available.

Re: Tickets for last game ?

gouldybob said:
Asian Blue said:

Depends if the game matters. If we need to win you might need to have a few points on your card to get one. Though SS2 probably will come available.
Thanks for the feedback

Have just booked my ticket with Cityzens ( not many left on line ) for the Southampton Game, and this will be my first game at the Etihad.
A bit of a Pilgrimage for me, as the last game I went to when in the U.K was 25 years ago at good old Maine Road !!!
My seat is in Block 207 East Stand, and wonder if anyone could tell me if a good one.............................anyway plan to get there early and take in City Square etc. I will be coming from Piccadilly and see that their is a walkway to follow....how long at a brisk pace will that take me to get to and from the Stadium ?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Asian Blue said:
Have just booked my ticket with Cityzens ( not many left on line ) for the Southampton Game, and this will be my first game at the Etihad.
A bit of a Pilgrimage for me, as the last game I went to when in the U.K was 25 years ago at good old Maine Road !!!
My seat is in Block 207 East Stand, and wonder if anyone could tell me if a good one.............................anyway plan to get there early and take in City Square etc. I will be coming from Piccadilly and see that their is a walkway to follow....how long at a brisk pace will that take me to get to and from the Stadium ?

Yes you will have an excellent view in 207. This is part of the area being made Premia Seats for next season and there is a view from the seats tool on the official club website.

You are on the Middle tier on the opposite side of the ground to the dug outs. You will be roughly in line with the 18 yard box on the side closer to the away fans (the goal we usually attack in the first half of games).

If you see enough of City Square (or the weather is bad) the Harrogate Blues will be having a few pints in the nearby Sports Club (next to the City Store) if you wish to pop in!

Tim of the Oak said:
Asian Blue said:

Yes you will have an excellent view in 207. This is part of the area being made Premia Seats for next season and there is a view from the seats tool on the official club website.

You are on the Middle tier on the opposite side of the ground to the dug outs. You will be roughly in line with the 18 yard box on the side closer to the away fans (the goal we usually attack in the first half of games).

If you see enough of City Square (or the weather is bad) the Harrogate Blues will be having a few pints in the nearby Sports Club (next to the City Store) if you wish to pop in!

Appreciate the feedback, and yes will try and get into the Sports Club for a pint at some point.
I am so looking forward to this.........................like a kid again. Well it has been almost quarter of a century !!!!!!!

Asian Blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Asian Blue said:

Appreciate the feedback, and yes will try and get into the Sports Club for a pint at some point.
I am so looking forward to this.........................like a kid again. Well it has been almost quarter of a century !!!!!!!

A taxi from the station is a fiver. Best fiver you'll spend.takes like 5 mins. More drinking time :)

de niro said:
Asian Blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:

A taxi from the station is a fiver. Best fiver you'll spend.takes like 5 mins. More drinking time :)

Cheers for that tip Di Niro.......................may need that taxi to get back to the station fast, if ( as I hope) I am celebrating after the game !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.