Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the fuck mancini gets these cunts back on track now is beyond me. its me coming, forget the happy clappy shite. barry has looked like an old faithful dog coming to an end this season, and who do we bring in to replace him...the most injury prone player the world has ever seen in rodwell. along side him, to replace NDJ, that **** garcia

Southampton also gave United trouble but we just had enough to scrape by them 2 weeks ago.If United win tomorrow we should take it down.

Southampton also gave United trouble but we just had enough to scrape by them 2 weeks ago.If United win tomorrow we should take it down.

BLUEinTheUSA said:
Commentators over here in the US just said that Kompany passed the fitness test but wasn't put in the side. That cannot be serious....
I defo heard that - if true that is capitulation of the title , nothing less

Train said:
EaglesFan said:
I havent followed this team nearly as long as many of you, but I've watched almost every game for the past two years - and this is by far the WORST performance I've seen.

Just cannot understand what is happening?

tbh. I think something happened behind doors.

We didnt improve our squad, simple really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.