Southern Italy

andyhinch

It's a bit of Europe I've never been to and quite fancy it, probably around Lecce, any tips not sure about direct flights as much as anything, finding somewhere to stay is easier but recommendations would be good.

It's a bit of Europe I've never been to and quite fancy it, probably around Lecce, any tips not sure about direct flights as much as anything, finding somewhere to stay is easier but recommendations would be good.
Try Sicily. Taormina is a great place and you can do the Godfather tour

My Mrs and one of my sons went in Oct but I was too ill to go.

Flew into Brindisi with Ryan and stayed in Monopoli. She loved it and we are going again next year.

Very few English speakers but thats part of the charm.

My Mrs and one of my sons went in Oct but I was too ill to go.

Flew into Brindisi with Ryan and stayed in Monopoli. She loved it and we are going again next year.

Very few English speakers but thats part of the charm.
Cheers, wasn't sure about direct flights , tend to drive but never been past Rome and want to see that part of the main land

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.