speed cameras M60

gaz76 said:
Is it just me or is there no cameras in the 50mph zone?

I'm not sure if it is the bit you mean, but I got a ticket the day of Sergio's title winner. The bit of road was the bend that swings right towards Stockport, about a mile before the big railway bridge. It was 2012, though.

He could be talking about the 'smart motorway' between Middleton and the M62 for Liverpool junction
I've been going down there for the last two weeks, 50 mph signs everywhere but I haven't seen cameras, or any workmen for that matter, yet

Silvercloud said:
If its the Stockport junction then they're average speed ones and they DO work.

Do people know how average speed cameras work, because I've seen drivers speed up then slow down to the limit at each camera before speeding up and repeating their actions. I'm convinced they believe that they are measured at the average of the speeds as they pass each camera and hence think they are safe. Idiots.

squirtyflower said:
He could be talking about the 'smart motorway' between Middleton and the M62 for Liverpool junction
I've been going down there for the last two weeks, 50 mph signs everywhere but I haven't seen cameras, or any workmen for that matter, yet
I'm going over to West Yorkshire every day and I've not seen a camera yet. I thought it was illegal to suggest there are cameras when there aren't any?

I'm driving along that stretch twice a day and not seen any cameras. If there are any, I'll be getting a flurry of speeding tickets in the post in the next few days.

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm going over to West Yorkshire every day and I've not seen a camera yet. I thought it was illegal to suggest there are cameras when there aren't any?
Same here driving across to Yorkshire and it seems 5 or 6 out of ten are driving at 50 and the rest are just doing normal speed, constantly gettingeople tailgating,

Wow, 7 replies without any of the sanctimonious brigade who have never driven 1mph over a speed limit in their lives (honest) giving everyone a damned good bollocking.

Either the Police will be having a good christmas party or there aren't any because everyone does 80+ on there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.