Spice

hilts

As a none drug user(except alcohol,e cigs and paracetamol) this looks like serious shit. For anyone tempted please don't.

Ah sweet, sugary, nostalgia ... simpler times.

A fitting response to this passive/wummish template thread also.

Last edited:
Agree with the Op regarding using this shit.

Avoid at all costs of this synthetic "cannabis"

My brother has smoked marijuana for 25+ yrs now and one time he couldn't find a weed so he bought some of this spice stuff.
He vowed never to smoke it ever again and said it's the most revolting drug he's ever had (and he's had everything)

Avoid spice /rice like the plague.

I regularly see people in Piccadilly gardens smoking this shit and I've seen people having seizures, foaming at the mouth, really poor health due to the use of this shit and to think until recently it was being sold in newsagents.

Agree with the Op regarding using this shit.

Avoid at all costs of this synthetic "cannabis"

My brother has smoked marijuana for 25+ yrs now and one time he couldn't find a weed so he bought some of this spice stuff.
He vowed never to smoke it ever again and said it's the most revolting drug he's ever had (and he's had everything)

Avoid spice /rice like the plague.

I regularly see people in Piccadilly gardens smoking this shit and I've seen people having seizures, foaming at the mouth, really poor health due to the use of this shit and to think until recently it was being sold in newsagents.

In newsagents? Wtf. I know nothing about it apart from 5 minutes on the news. Is it supposed to be a cheap version or stronger version of cannabis?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.