Spiders

nintchdbpict000249791601.jpg

Please Lord, say it ain't so. Is there really two of these twats?
Or is the one in the hat Owen Wilson?

Usually found at the bottom of a terraced house's yard, we had one in Ardwick early 70s, some horrible things lurk in them, you did your business pretty quick and scarpered

The first toilet I can remember was an outhouse toilet with a wooden door and it was dark at night very dark. Took my friction aeroplane with me that lit up when I spent a very scary penny and that was with my mum stood at the back door shouting "Are you OK" every 30 seconds. Toilet roll consisted of that Izal backside maiming variety that was like tracing paper.

128961.jpg

The first toilet I can remember was an outhouse toilet with a wooden door and it was dark at night very dark. Took my friction aeroplane with me that lit up when I spent a very scary penny and that was with my mum stood at the back door shouting "Are you OK" every 30 seconds. Toilet roll consisted of that Izal backside maiming variety that was like tracing paper.

128961.jpg
The good old days, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.