Spiders

Had one in the house the other day, biggest thing with 8 legs I've ever seen. It was a monster I tell you, a mutant spider.

It's just the males coming out of their hiding places to find females. Let them have their bit of fun before they're eaten by their beloved.

Anybody who stamps on a spider deserves to be stamped on themselves.

It's no good trying the gentlemanly approach to these gibbering snidy fookwits.
By the time you finish shaking their hands you'll be owned.

0uznafC.gif

Last edited:
Look at what's coming tommorow on the Amazon Van you deviant oxygen thieving apologists for eight legged freaks:

You may have hippie friends on our Moons surface that think your utterly brilliant but that's where the luv-in stops.
If you so much as sniff anywhere near our warden controled emergency pull cord sheltered housing flat tommoz then come dusk you will spinning the grand total of fook all..

Last edited:
Hate the bastards!!! ......I never kill them they get put in a glass and the bigger they are the further they get walked down the road.

Always remember the bigger they are the easier it is for them to walk back up the road, up the drive or path and back in through the door/window again...and back home under the sofa!

Best you stay in Chicago, sadly you are not allowed to go round killing rags over here in Manchester, I believe there have been requests to allow a humane cull due to the foul smell they leave around the area but all to no avail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.