Spiders

You're right about their appearance, nothing to look at . Their toxin is weird though, it basically eats the flesh and there's no cure for it, the infected area has to be cut out. A friend of mine got bitten by one, it took the doctor a day or two to work out what the problem was, then he had to sit in a pressurised vessel to stop the poison spreading, he then had about a two inch in diameter disc cut out of his arm. We have Black widows out here too, nasty but not fatal, Oz has far worse than here.

Not to offend anyone but.....

2d8j4aw.jpg
I quite like that photo.
If you turn it sideways and squint your eyes it looks like a toasted fanny.
Just needs a bit of honey on it.

Love the little rascals.
Go out of my way to protect them from getting squished by those misguided enough to want 'em dead.

They are incredible creatures, remember watching a documentary years ago about them and how they've evolved and survived god knows how many years.
Also how they spin webs, with three different strengths of cobweb.

But............I'm a proper girl when it comes to spiders - although years ago I'd never have been able to watch that documentary.

I'm now looking round my room as I type this!! I'm 46 years old, 6ft tall and weigh 18 stone, but they turn me into a gibbering wreck!!

My philosophy is, unless it's a table, there is no need for anything in this world to have more than four legs!!!

I am laughing my bollocks off at this ....brilliant post.

I'm a bit contradictory... I think they're great animals but they tend to take the piss a bit... like running across the laminate heading straight for me...

Not for me that. I caught it under an ashtray but it sneaked out the cig holder when I opened window... had it again a bit later. Or no sleep for me
1bfk3d.jpg

It's leg was uninjured

Have you seen the birds in Brazil? I wouldnt need to get bitten on the cock by a spider to get a hardon that lasted alot longer than 4hrs over there.
the reality is 240 separate hard ons for me i am afraid :).....and a pocket full of spiders to last the week ;)

There's been some right massive bastards in our house last few weeks which i'd just leave alone cos i don't care but the mrs goes fucking hysterical and she's got the daughter freaking out too.
Pair of knobs.

Anyway, 2 of these huge things only had 6 legs, is there a 6 legged variation that anyone's noticed? The long spindly ones not the fat arsed ones.

Got rid of a huge one out of the bath last night and this morning it's dad was there. It was fucking massive, with fangs like a dwarfs cock. I cillit banged the **** and washed it away.

Shit scared of them ever since I was little. Not sure why, most are harmless. I never kill them though and just hope they find their way out the house or somewhere that don't make me wanna jump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.