Spiders

I have a fresh white room so when i woke last night to see 3 black blobs out of focus on the ceiling i 'ummed' a bit. Then they came into focus, now i like spiders but these fuckers had to go. You could hear two of them walking they were that big. I had to pull out the big guns, an empty envelope and a glass. They sleep with the fishes... well actually in my back garden somewhere.

I have a fresh white room so when i woke last night to see 3 black blobs out of focus on the ceiling i 'ummed' a bit. Then they came into focus, now i like spiders but these fuckers had to go. You could hear two of them walking they were that big. I had to pull out the big guns, an empty envelope and a glass. They sleep with the fishes... well actually in my back garden somewhere.
Just pick the fuckers up you tart

Aren't they supposed to be aliens from outer space?

Because apparently they just suddenly appear in the fossil record without the usual evidence of evolution over millennia.

That's what I read somewhere anyway.

This post reminds me of my honeymoon, rented a villa in the south of Spain, some funnel web type things lived in the stone wall by the pool, spent my day annoying the fuck out of them with a bit of straw into their nest, the fuckers used to bite it and try to pull me in, the ex didn't like spiders, could have been the beginning of the end ;-)

I've become less of a big girls blouse lately, I'll ship out the smaller ones no problem and of relative size they can go in a glass. If the fuckers huge and starts running around like a bastard when I try to put a glass over it, it's gonna end up flatter than MJ's electric cardiogram after his doctor had finished with him.

I do but last time i broke the poor buggers legs, this way i find it easier to leave them with all 8 in working order :-D
These were big buggers with huge legs so would have got hurt just trying to shuffle it onto my hand.
Not hurting them is good, I've probably got a more gentle touch than you ;-)

Not hurting them is good, I've probably got a more gentle touch than you ;-)

thegentletouch1982al.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.