Spinning dots on windows 10

Where do you find this? I can't find it on windows 10.

Settings, updates and security. If you can't find it, type it in cortina or whatever the fuck it's called and it should come up with it.

Settings, updates and security. If you can't find it, type it in cortina or whatever the fuck it's called and it should come up with it.

The best IO can do is change active hours.
This thing is getting up to all kinds of stuff when I'm sleeping and running the battery down.

The best IO can do is change active hours.
This thing is getting up to all kinds of stuff when I'm sleeping and running the battery down.

I'm still getting used to it myself, it's fucking horrible and uses up so much resources.

I agree, I really haven't taken to Win 10, most of the resource hungry features i don't even use.

I'm contemplating installing either Ubuntu or Win2000 as I only use the lappy for web browsing and messing with web design.
All this talk with cortina shite I can't be doing with, plus the regular updates and the almost spylike constant checkups on my activity. It's fucking awful.

I agree, I really haven't taken to Win 10, most of the resource hungry features i don't even use.

I'm contemplating installing either Ubuntu or Win2000 as I only use the lappy for web browsing and messing with web design.
All this talk with cortina shite I can't be doing with, plus the regular updates and the almost spylike constant checkups on my activity. It's fucking awful.

It's absolute shit mate. I think I had windows ME or 2000 on the last one.

It's absolute shit mate. I think I had windows ME or 2000 on the last one.

I've got windows 7 on the desktop and it's been excellent. The pc is on it's last legs but windows 7 has been exemplary.

Probably very little to choose from between Windows XP and 2000 if that's the way you want to go. I'm reluctant to move further than Win7 on my laptop, but still have XP on my main PC, simply because it runs perfectly well, uses very little resources without needing to update the hardware, yet still remains compatible with the majority of common programs/applications you may wish to throw at it. Windows 2000 is certainly a fine choice, but can be a bit slower on boot-up and isn't quite as accommodating to some of the later hardware/software drivers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.