Spiritualist Churches

Malty

Anyone ever go to them? only a small donation is required.

I know some people don't believe it but many do.

Used to go to them as a child (My Mother is a Spiritualist Medium and involved with the SNU)
So I have experience of being around these places and the people that attend.

Not been for many years as I have developed my own belief system as an Adult, which doesn't involve any religion.
They can provide comfort for people and also provide a social environment so they aren't bad places, I just believe
they are misguided.... As is anyone else who follows a particular religion.

I have belief in Healing however, and this is more to do with utilising Energy (which all living beings have)
in a positive way which can help in overcoming illnesses.
SNU Churches have Healing events.

Oh and @Malty a small donation is not required... Usually a collection tray is handed around but you aren't required to donate.

Witnessed some decent Mediums over the years, example was one bloke who would draw passed away relatives onto a blank canvas,
And they'd be spitting image of the person they were describing to the people in the audience.
Yes this could've been all staged - but knowing how the SNU churches work, it's highly unlikely... This isn't the Derren Brown show.

How the fuck he would know this info?

They believe in the afterlife, and that they can communicate with this other dimension.
I believe that they are telepathically communicating with us (My own Mother is a Clairvoyant Medium)
Similar to how other Animals do... But genetically we've lost the ability to do this, but many humans will still have
this long lost ability.
Certain tribes over the years were known to communicate like this before they learnt how to read/write.

So really they are able to tap into your subconscious thoughts, so if you're thinking of say your Grandfather who has physically died,
The Medium can pick up your thoughts (like a radio frequency) thus this is how they gather names, events and so on.

As for predicting the Future... My Mother's belief is that everything has already happened in a parallel universe/Dimension ... your Past, Present and Future has already occurred.
So she's able to again tap into this frequency.

I'm still waiting for the lottery numbers but she insists: "It may not be your destiny to be a millionaire steven"

Used to go to them as a child (My Mother is a Spiritualist Medium and involved with the SNU)
So I have experience of being around these places and the people that attend.

Not been for many years as I have developed my own belief system as an Adult, which doesn't involve any religion.
They can provide comfort for people and also provide a social environment so they aren't bad places, I just believe
they are misguided.... As is anyone else who follows a particular religion.

I have belief in Healing however, and this is more to do with utilising Energy (which all living beings have)
in a positive way which can help in overcoming illnesses.
SNU Churches have Healing events.

Oh and @Malty a small donation is not required... Usually a collection tray is handed around but you aren't required to donate.

Witnessed some decent Mediums over the years, example was one bloke who would draw passed away relatives onto a blank canvas,
And they'd be spitting image of the person they were describing to the people in the audience.
Yes this could've been all staged - but knowing how the SNU churches work, it's highly unlikely... This isn't the Derren Brown show.

How the fuck he would know this info?

They believe in the afterlife, and that they can communicate with this other dimension.
I believe that they are telepathically communicating with us (My own Mother is a Clairvoyant Medium)
Similar to how other Animals do... But genetically we've lost the ability to do this, but many humans will still have
this long lost ability.
Certain tribes over the years were known to communicate like this before they learnt how to read/write.

So really they are able to tap into your subconscious thoughts, so if you're thinking of say your Grandfather who has physically died,
The Medium can pick up your thoughts (like a radio frequency) thus this is how they gather names, events and so on.

As for predicting the Future... My Mother's belief is that everything has already happened in a parallel universe/Dimension ... your Past, Present and Future has already occurred.
So she's able to again tap into this frequency.

I'm still waiting for the lottery numbers but she insists: "It may not be your destiny to be a millionaire steven"

So you don't believe in the afterlife mate?

So you don't believe in the afterlife mate?

I believe we are all energy... You, Me, the Dog... Doesn't matter what religion/race/creed whatever it's irrelevant this is just your human being experience.
Your energy is continually evolving and progresses onto different stages.

You are here to learn lessons/have experiences and if lessons aren't learnt in your Human experience you'll be reincarnated (This is where Karma can play a role... The more good you do the more you'll be rewarded, not necessarily in a materialism gain but in the most priceless thing ever: Happiness)

This "afterlife" ideology in that you will remain as YOU, as in the same way you look, have the same tastes and so on is bullshit.
This is just Ego.
Things such as your hairstyle, the car you drive, the team you support. All Ego.
As is other attachments such as Family and Friends. These are all physical attachments.
However you can find your Energy bonds (These are other energies which you may have encountered in past lives whilst as a Human)
These are usually Family.
Sounds cuckoo I know, and i expect to be laughed at, but I'm only going off what I've seen/experienced myself genuinely.

You are here to learn that we are all one. One big ball of energy... Which when your physical body dies will gravitate to naturally (like how other forms of energy works)

Why do I believe this? through dying twice in this physical life and having certain experiences whilst my physical body died.
I also have a past life memory of which I've had since I was very young (baby age)
So I have been reincarnated.

It's more important finding out what you believe though. What I believe is based on my own experiences... So what does everyone else believe? I welcome people who have completely different views to my own.

I believe we are all energy... You, Me, the Dog... Doesn't matter what religion/race/creed whatever it's irrelevant this is just your human being experience.
Your energy is continually evolving and progresses onto different stages.

You are here to learn lessons/have experiences and if lessons aren't learnt in your Human experience you'll be reincarnated (This is where Karma can play a role... The more good you do the more you'll be rewarded, not necessarily in a materialism gain but in the most priceless thing ever: Happiness)

This "afterlife" ideology in that you will remain as YOU, as in the same way you look, have the same tastes and so on is bullshit.
This is just Ego.
Things such as your hairstyle, the car you drive, the team you support. All Ego.
As is other attachments such as Family and Friends. These are all physical attachments.
However you can find your Energy bonds (These are other energies which you may have encountered in past lives whilst as a Human)
These are usually Family.
Sounds cuckoo I know, and i expect to be laughed at, but I'm only going off what I've seen/experienced myself genuinely.

You are here to learn that we are all one. One big ball of energy... Which when your physical body dies will gravitate to naturally (like how other forms of energy works)

Why do I believe this? through dying twice in this physical life and having certain experiences whilst my physical body died.
I also have a past life memory of which I've had since I was very young (baby age)
So I have been reincarnated.

It's more important finding out what you believe though. What I believe is based on my own experiences... So what does everyone else believe? I welcome people who have completely different views to my own.

That must've been scary ! NDE are there as evidence for people to see.

That must've been scary ! NDE are there as evidence for people to see.

True for some but I'm honest when I say this: I never felt so comfortable and fearless in my whole life during the NDE's.
All my worries, fears, everything vanished and I felt completely free.
Physical death is not something to be fearful of (if you are or intend to be a good person)
I've made mistakes (who hasn't) but I can recognize these and can hold my hands up.
Being judged by Jesus was an amazing experience. He confirmed to me that I was not a bad person... and let me know my time was not yet up.

Oh and Jesus was long in existence before organised religion. my love/belief of Jesus is not attached to any religion.

True for some but I'm honest when I say this: I never felt so comfortable and fearless in my whole life during the NDE's.
All my worries, fears, everything vanished and I felt completely free.
Physical death is not something to be fearful of (if you are or intend to be a good person)
I've made mistakes (who hasn't) but I can recognize these and can hold my hands up.
Being judged by Jesus was an amazing experience. He confirmed to me that I was not a bad person... and let me know my time was not yet up.

Oh and Jesus was long in existence before organised religion. my love/belief of Jesus is not attached to any religion.

My dad had a NDE and he got sent back because "there was still things he needed to do first".

I think if you have been a good person you shouldn't fear dying, as the rewards don't come in this life. You come into this World with nothing and leave with nothing. It is more the person you are and the experiences you've had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.