Spiritualist Churches

I have no evidence of this however I have developed techniques which has opened up my third eye

please listen with headphones on.

Whole tribes were decimated years before the Nazi's were in existence because they could communicate telepathically.

Right, I like to think I'm not closed minded - I'll give this a go in bed tonight (50 mins ffs!) And let you know if my third eye opens.
I'll give it a sincere try, but if nowt happens I'm warning you now, the piss taking will be harsh.

I used to go with my grandma, years ago when I was a kid at primary school. What I remember is it was dead dull and not a bit like the seances you see on TV. Actually, that is the point - it should be dead dull. I actually used to find 'real' church more interesting. At least you sometimes got an interesting sermon.

All beliefs about the supernatural are impossible to 'prove'. For example, if you could prove beyond doubt that by being a good Catholic you would definitely go to heaven, everyone would be a good Catholic. (Or whatever.) Faith is something you have or have not, and if you have, no amount of logic will destroy it. It's a bit like supporting City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.