Sprained ankle not healing!

I had my ankle misdiagnosed as a sprain when in actual fact it was probably ligament damage! Swollen and purple/blue, took months to heal, think it was at least 6 and I don't think it's healed properly either. Overly conscious of every step I took to not roll it again for months!

Sounds like you've described exactly what I've been suffering from as well. I've turned my ankle badly twice in the past 8 years and frequently turn it whilst walking out and about. About 12 weeks ago I turned it again and immediately it felt different, pain down the outside of my ankle and whenever I put pressure through my ankle. Took me 3 weeks to get to the doctor and another 2 to get to the physio who said I have a weakness in the ligaments on the outside of my ankle. Several weeks of physio later and daily exercises and I'm been running on it pain free although playing football still hurts.

The only advice has to be get to a physio and make sure you do the exercises every day no matter what!

Having huge problems trying to get over a sprained ankle - rolled it about 2 months ago and every time I think it is fully healed and I try and run on it it literally turns over at right angles to my leg and the pain is outrageous.

I have done all the ice, raise and writing letters with my toes but seriously it is getting no better at all.

Anyone any advise or I am destined to never run on it again? Or if you have had one how long did it take to heal??

It sounds very much like Jesus is punishing you because you're a ****.

fc,550x550,white.jpg

I hope if Wilshire signs he is forced to read this thread. Some great advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.