Spurs 2016/17

Just seen on SSN that they are incorporating glass tunnel into their new stadium, Sky reporting it like its never been done before. Hmmmmmmm

I have to say, their new stadium looks incredible. A 17k single tier stand behind one goal, the rest of it looks amazing as well. It will be the best ground in the prem once complete.

Just seen on SSN that they are incorporating glass tunnel into their new stadium, Sky reporting it like its never been done before. Hmmmmmmm

I have to say, their new stadium looks incredible. A 17k single tier stand behind one goal, the rest of it looks amazing as well. It will be the best ground in the prem once complete.

Does look a good stadium, will they end up being Arsenal mark 2 with the club being run to fund the new ground? They are always the nearly men Spurs, when they get some momentum going their best players move on e.g. Bale,Berbatov. A lot of teams will be sniffing round their players and the manager.

Does look a good stadium, will they end up being Arsenal mark 2 with the club being run to fund the new ground? They are always the nearly men Spurs, when they get some momentum going their best players move on e.g. Bale,Berbatov. A lot of teams will be sniffing round their players and the manager.
Yes I think that's key for them, holding on to their best players. They have spent better than anyone in the transfer market and are all set in my view for some successful years. However if they start selling their best players, having an amazing stadium will count for nothing.

Yesterday I grew to hate these ****s even more, the fans that is.
Danny Rose is the softest fucker in the premier league since the ladybody. Twat.

We taught these twats a footballing lesson yesterday. Gutted we didn't walk away with all 3 points though!

Nasty bunch of toy hardmen. Fouling all over the pitch but bitching and whinging when they get dumped on their arse. FA darlings hence two clear penalties not given.
We see what a big club they are when their bosses from Old Trafford come calling. They won't win anything because they're all talk. The media just keep blowing up their balloon year after year.

Spurs will finish top 4 but will not threaten for the title the cracks which started to show last season in their battle with Leicester are appearing again,they seem a bit like Arsenal when push comes to shove they just can't hack it,still a very good result yesterday for them considering how much they where outplayed but I've seen enough in that game to see it's not gonna happen for them ..

Thanks to Wembley's capacity Tottenham will probably have the highest ever average attendance, recorded in English football history next season.

I wonder how the rags will react to that?

They'll probably insist on a huge asterisk appearing above the statistic, accompanied by "It doesn't really count because it wasn't at White Hart Lane"

Spurs can write off next season as they'll drop loads of points at Wembley.. and they can probably write off the season after too as they settle into their ground

By then their manager will have moved onto bigger and better things and they'll be back to square one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.