Spurs 2016/17

cant help it, I fuckin hate spurs, always have, always will, my memories of 81 will never go away, horrible team , horrible fans, they are over rated crap anyway, no problem, and harry and jenas are dogs cock suckers. detestable club, don't mind chelsea, don't hate the arse, quite like the hammers,... spuds....rather go to the dentist than watch that lot play at the lame.

Bit late, but i've just seen the tackle and that is a potential career ending challenge. I truly believe that challenges like these deserve more than red cards.

cant help it, I fuckin hate spurs, always have, always will, my memories of 81 will never go away, horrible team , horrible fans, they are over rated crap anyway, no problem, and harry and jenas are dogs cock suckers. detestable club, don't mind chelsea, don't hate the arse, quite like the hammers,... spuds....rather go to the dentist than watch that lot play at the lame.
This all day my exact sentiments, 81 will live long in my memory

ive just watched again walker push on raheem...my fucking god it s make my blood boiling how that fucking mothefucker scumbag idiot so called ref ( hahahahaha ) didn t gave the pen...that wasn t incompetence that was CORRUPTION in its best and fine way the game is corupt to the core bastards mothefucker FArce want chelsea champions and will get it...

What a pair of ****s..

tumblr_inline_mxk4i1xIrm1r09a6c.gif

Harry Kane may have suffered a repeat of the ankle injury that kept him out for five Premier League games earlier this season, his Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino fears.

Kane had to be replaced after seven minutes of the 6-0 FA Cup quarter-final win over Millwall on Sunday.

He was hurt when defender Jake Cooper blocked his shot close to the byeline.

"It looks like last time against Sunderland, it was the same ankle," Pochettino told BBC Sport.

"We need to assess some more and after tomorrow [Monday] we will see."

Kane, 23, left White Hart Lane on crutches and with his right foot in a protective boot. The striker has scored 24 goals this season, including eight in his past five games

If Kane is out for the season that's Spurs buggered

They haven't got another decent striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.