Spurs 2016/17

I'm a fan of Pochettino but they haven't strengthened enough to keep up with us, United & Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal if any of those three go with us. Their first 11 hasn't improved at all and neither has the squad really aside from Wanyama who may provide a decent alternative to Dier or Alli.

Great goalkeeping performance from Vorm yesterday, some fantastic "sweeper keeping"!

I'm a fan of Pochettino but they haven't strengthened enough to keep up with us, United & Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal if any of those three go with us. Their first 11 hasn't improved at all and neither has the squad really aside from Wanyama who may provide a decent alternative to Dier or Alli.

Great goalkeeping performance from Vorm yesterday, some fantastic "sweeper keeping"!
I agree with this. I think they are currently on the same level as the Scousers, and in similar situations. They didn't buy enough to progress. And with Harry Kane seemingly out-of-form, they just look limp atm.

I think we just made cover positions this year. One for Dembeles recurring injury problems (Wanyama) and Jannsen to take the pressure off Kane. There hasn't been much talk of us improving our first eleven too much.

Vorm had a great game which is unusual as anytime I've watched him he's been a liability.

The BBC wrote it was a great game against pool but I was a little underwhelmed. Liverpool controlled the game for long periods and we took ages to get going. We're still unbeaten but not gone up the gears yet

I'm interested to see how Spurs do this year. They certainly surprised me last year but I just really don't see who scores the goals if Kane isn't in form. In Europe they don't have any elite teams in their group but I'd say they could finish anywhere between first and third.

Sorry for being out of the loop, but what exactly happened to Lloris @Crouchinho?

I'm interested to see how Spurs do this year. They certainly surprised me last year but I just really don't see who scores the goals if Kane isn't in form. In Europe they don't have any elite teams in their group but I'd say they could finish anywhere between first and third.

Sorry for being out of the loop, but what exactly happened to Lloris @Crouchinho?
Think he picked up a hamstring injury after about half an hour versus Pool.

The beautiful thing is a lot of our players chip in with goals too. Eriksen can hit double figures, I reckon Lamela could too. The likes of Son, Rose and even Alderweired pop up with goals too and I'm sure Jannsen will bag a few, I'm not too concerned about goal scoring at all

Lloris done his hammy in in the first game, he should be back before September ends!

We've sold Chadli 12m and just sold Mason for around 15m and we've just signed Nkoudou from Marseille who I know nothing about

Matched Everton's bid for Sissoko.

Not like Levy to panic buy?

It sounds tight on him but kane did 'ok' last year right and a very bad euros. If he does not tear it up this season a bit, accusations of one season wonder are going to start being made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.