Spurs 2016/17

Alli is a joker. He spends his time playing video games and social media. I think he's enjoying his time off the pitch in a good manner. On the pitch though he can hold his own and dish it out.

Other teams try to ruffle his feathers every week and for the most part he keeps his cool, bar the horrible challenge against Gent

And the punch against West Brom and generally acting like the big-man. If he wasn't English, or played for City, he would have a bad reputation.

These were the same supporting arguments people said about Rooney when he started. It does them no favours, as they don't getaway with it at International level

And the punch against West Brom and generally acting like the big-man. If he wasn't English, or played for City, he would have a bad reputation.

These were the same supporting arguments people said about Rooney when he started. It does them no favours, as they don't getaway with it at International level
He has a reputation already. The Yacob situation boiled over from other games too. We gave seen people do late challenges on Alli and everyone's favourite United keeper slapped him round the face a few times too without reaction. I don't think he's in the Beckham, Wilshire or Rooney end of the spectrum or maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, now we are both out of Europe let's push Chelsea all the way in the league and Spurs can win the FA cup :D

He has a reputation already. The Yacob situation boiled over from other games too. We gave seen people do late challenges on Alli and everyone's favourite United keeper slapped him round the face a few times too without reaction. I don't think he's in the Beckham, Wilshire or Rooney end of the spectrum or maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, now we are both out of Europe let's push Chelsea all the way in the league and Spurs can win the FA cup :D

Losing to Spurs in the final would top this season off. I can see it now, city get penalty appeals turned down, a red card, disallowed goal and Spurs win it with an offside goal. Sounds pretty familiar from our recent fixtures over the past two seasons.

Losing to Spurs in the final would top this season off. I can see it now, city get penalty appeals turned down, a red card, disallowed goal and Spurs win it with an offside goal. Sounds pretty familiar from our recent fixtures over the past two seasons.
Add it to the agenda thread mate there is plenty of them!

Spurs have been the most impressive team for me this season. Consistently punching above their weight considering the financial clout they have to contend with. Not the team I wanted in the FA cup semis, but it'll be a good spectacle in any case. I wouldn't begrudge them a trophy this season considering how well they've performed. I hope for their sake Pochettino sticks around, if not for Conte he'd be manager of the year.

Shame they've been dross in Europe since terrorizing Milan though.

[QUOTE="Castiel, post: 10080675, member: 3039cs have been the most impressive team for me this season. Consistently punching above their weight considering the financial clout they have to contend with. Not the team I wanted in the FA cup semis, but it'll be a good spectacle in any case. I wouldn't begrudge them a trophy this season considering how well they've performed. I hope for their sake Pochettino sticks around, if not for Conte he'd be manager of the year.

Shame they've been dross in Europe since terrorizing Milan though.[/QUOTE]

Our best squad in my lifetime and cheaply assembled too! Still we lack that quality to go one step further, Monaco done us home and away in Europe and we were careless against Gent. I thought we had the potential to win two trophies this season but we will probably be empty handed as usual, but I'm used to all that bollocks!!

Where have you been man? I see you post everyday then one day you were gone for a year or two. How's the food at the scrubs? ;) good they let you out!

Edit: I messed up the quote bollocks if any mod wants to fix it, I'm a lazy bastard!!

Our best squad in my lifetime and cheaply assembled too! Still we lack that quality to go one step further, Monaco done us home and away in Europe and we were careless against Gent. I thought we had the potential to win two trophies this season but we will probably be empty handed as usual, but I'm used to all that bollocks!!

Where have you been man? I see you post everyday then one day you were gone for a year or two. How's the food at the scrubs? ;) good they let you out!

Edit: I messed up the quote bollocks if any mod wants to fix it, I'm a lazy bastard!!
I lurk from time to time. I've done a lot of traveling for work over the last few years, only recently settled again.

No shame in losing to Monaco this season, not to mention the fact that you weren't at WHL but I agree with the point. Gent was a bit of a humiliation. I think you have good odds on the FA cup though. Spurs have stylistically been the most difficult side we've faced this season, I'd give our game 50/50 either way, it could come down to who wants it more on the day or if we're especially unfortunate, ref decisions. The same is true if you meet City in the final which I think is most likely, your style is just naturally effective against theirs.

I lurk from time to time. done a lot of traveling for work over the last few years, only recently settled again.

No shame in losing to Monaco this season, not to mention the fact that you weren't at WHL but I agree with the point. Gent was a bit of a humiliation. I think you have good odds on the FA cup though. Spurs have stylistically been the most difficult side we've faced this season, I'd give our game 50/50 either way, it could come down to who wants it more on the day or if we're especially unfortunate, ref decisions. The same is true if you meet City in the final which I think is most likely, your style is just naturally effective against theirs.

Travel anywhere good mate? Good to see you back anyway there isn't enough non City fans posting these days!

The Wembley factor will kick in I reckon but I'm always a pessimist when it comes to Spurs. I always say as long as we finish high up the table and go on a good cup run I'm happy. I've always wanted another FA cup win the most, I didn't think I'd have to wait 25 years since Gazza tore up the FA cup and his ligaments!

I didn't think Chelsea would be that great this season but Conte has done well there. Well drilled, difficult to beat and pretty ruthless.

I'm looking forward to Costa and Dier again, they enjoy their games against each other and take the piss out of each other in Portuguese

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.