Spurs 2016/17

Hindered by an unprecedented amount of injuries , yet still reached two cup finals.

Ah yes, the Liverpool "we weren't trying in the league" argument.

Long may the Klopp mediocrity continue.

We all enjoy the Liverpool fan's deluded justification of another pisspoor season

Is that the klopp's Liverpool that have schooled/battered pochetino's spurs both times this season ?
I hardly say they schooled us or battered us, but your usual anti spurs drivel and pro Liverpool stance I don't expect anything else. We've finished above them 6 out the last 7 seasons with a lower wage, lower transfer budget, smaller stadium etc. That must hurt them and you for some odd reason.

I don't mind Klopp though, similar to Ponch trying to get the best out of his players and they respect him

it is, indeed. And it's Klopp's Liverpool that he guided to 8th last season.

Footballs a funny old game when it comes to results.

Tottenham are better than Liverpool just as we're better than Liverpool but couldn't beat them this year.

I hardly say they schooled us or battered us, but your usual anti spurs drivel and pro Liverpool stance I don't expect anything else. We've finished above them 6 out the last 7 seasons with a lower wage, lower transfer budget, smaller stadium etc. That must hurt them and you for some odd reason.

I don't mind Klopp though, similar to Ponch trying to get the best out of his players and they respect him
Not "pro Liverpool" at all - just trying to be slightly objective.

Not "pro Liverpool" at all - just trying to be slightly objective.

Well. Ok. let's be objective. On the pitch, In terms of quality, in terms of squads, in terms of performances and in terms of potential. It is clear that City and Chelsea are miles out in front, followed by a group of United, Arsenal and Spurs then there is a gap to Everton who are just about to overtake Liverpool with Southampton and West Ham catching them fast.

It is a credit to Spurs that they have hauled themselves up to join Arsenal and United considering where they were 5 years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.