Spurs 2016/17

Tottenham midfielder Erik Lamela has been ruled out for the rest of the season because of a hip injury.

The 25-year-old Argentina international has not played for Spurs since October because of the problem and will undergo surgery on Saturday.

Tottenham said Lamela had "achieved a good level of function" but was not at a stage to make a return to training, leading to the decision to operate.

I cannot remember any other instances where a footballer has been out with a hip injury for so long.

To be honest, I don't think they miss him that much. Spurs have hardly looked less effective since his injury.

I hope they don't sell Dier to the scum. I don't think Spurs need to sell these days do they, they're a big enough club to tell the likes of Utd to fuck off. Which more clubs should do really.

I hope they don't sell Dier to the scum. I don't think Spurs need to sell these days do they, they're a big enough club to tell the likes of Utd to fuck off. Which more clubs should do really.

If the rumours of £40m are true, they should bite United's hands off.

Talking to Spurs supporters, it seems a few don't rate him.

Ended up with a couple of freebies for Burnley v Tottenham on Saturday.
Burnley have done us a few favours this season, so it'll be interesting to see how Tottenham cope with the physicality.

I cannot remember any other instances where a footballer has been out with a hip injury for so long.

To be honest, I don't they miss him that much. Spurs have hardly looked less effective since his injury.
I like Lamela but we've coped well without him and most of the other injuries this season. There is a very decent footballer in there but not sure we'll see it consistently at Spurs. A Strange injury indeed, there are plenty of rumours that go along with it

Well played Sky.

Wet Spam v Spuds moved to 8pm Friday.

I'm sure the Met police will thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.