Spurs 2016/17

I quite like Pochettino, but his claim today that Spurs are "a historic club at the same level as Manchester United and Liverpool" is a bit fanciful, given that they haven't won the league for 55 years.

it is said that everything that comes around goes around or summat.
perhaps fate has brought things full circle for the cup this year.

of all of my footballing disappointments 1981 was a real heartbreaker.
the memory of the painfully long drive home north, with a fucking bricked-out window, is vivid still now.

beating the media darlings in the final would be akin to fucking the new wife of your ex-wife's old husband on their wedding eve up the bum.
55874c54a78fe3c12d08f59aff09c61f.gif

it'd be nice to have an argentinian/argentinean/argentine of our own finish it off boy's own style
( http://therealargentina.com/en/argentinian-or-argentinean-decisions-decisions )

as my dear grandfather always said,
never trust a man who wears multicoulured braces
chas3.gif

more than anything this weekend i really hope fate brings us together again in may.

i would love to get spuds in the final and stuff them....... I have been hoping for weeks for them to catch Chelsea and are worthy to win it on merit this season IMO.

I fancied sticking a few quid on them when chelsea were running away with the league..... would have been worth a punt...... good luck to them in the league.

Confirmed their move to Wembley today, it's only for 1 season though thought they were looking at 2 at the least, can't see them doing much next year they go all "Spursie" at wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.