Spurs 2016/17

He's been very good for two season. Can't judge him on his euros performances, the whole England squad was below average.

I didn't hear his name that much last season so maybe less spectacular stuff. I am judging him on the euros a bit though because he was worse than bad. It is possible there was just less kane mania in the media though, i accept that as a likely possibility.

I didn't hear his name that much last season so maybe less spectacular stuff. I am judging him on the euros a bit though because he was worse than bad. It is possible there was just less kane mania in the media though, i accept that as a likely possibility.

Top scorer in the league last season mate, but I think most of the focus was on Vardy and Leicester. It took Kane quite a few games to get going!

It sounds tight on him but kane did 'ok' last year right and a very bad euros. If he does not tear it up this season a bit, accusations of one season wonder are going to start being made.
I think he started last season slowly too. In fact IM not sure if he scored his first of the season against us in the 4-1 at WHL. Good old city.

Top scorer in the league last season mate, but I think most of the focus was on Vardy and Leicester. It took Kane quite a few games to get going!

Oh aye, the Mahrez and Vardy show, the fagin looking so and so. My bad, yeah i also attributed his top scoring to the season before as well. It may be as @super_city_si says duping me to as i remember summat about not many goals so it will be the beginning only then, my sweeping slap dash accusations of being a shit **** have no place on such a fine forum :-D

Well now your problem is if he does well again utd will come sniffing almost like clockwork whenever one of your players that Real does not want does well. In fact if i were you i would hold a healthy distaste for them, not as bad as arse but maybe a frowny face when you hear their name hehe.

£30 million for a player who was average in a relegated team last season - jeeez.

Looks like Pochettino was panicking a little in the last week of the window, signing Sissoko for £30 million and trying to sign Zaha. Not players who are going to win you the league, which Spurs should be trying to do after last season.

Very underwhelmed with that signing, decent player on his day but a huge fee and he rarely scores or assists. Not sure why we bought Sissoko when it feels like Wanyama does the exact same thing
My thought exactly. Why both of them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.