Spurs 2016/17

For me it's targets and goals. Did spurs set out to win the league? Obviously they want to however I would of said the targets set by Levy would of been a top 4 finish. They are in competition with 6 other teams for 4 places whilst every other team have spent shitloads more. To win the title wouldn't of been their aim this or last year. They found themselves in a title run in by obviously playing well and the other top teams (like last year) under performing.
Whilst as blues we seem to be bitter about spurs I think it should be appreciated what they have brought to the table. English core of players whilst breaking the top 4 monopoly without spunking shitloads on players to get there.
I get your point but surely this season would have been the ideal one for Spurs to mount a serious challenge as they were reasonably close last season.
Conte knows what he's doing, I'm reliably informed Pep will get it right next season and Maureen is on the verge of signing two refs and three linesmen. Oh yeah, and Klipperty will be great next season again.
This might have been the last chance for Spuds.

I get your point but surely this season would have been the ideal one for Spurs to mount a serious challenge as they were reasonably close last season.
Conte knows what he's doing, I'm reliably informed Pep will get it right next season and Maureen is on the verge of signing two refs and three linesmen. Oh yeah, and Klipperty will be great next season again.

In terms of chances to win it then absolutely, I think if they was aiming for a title win then they would of spent more on better players. It seems they are happy with the slow gradual progress which has worked wonders so far. The problems now is keeping hold of these players whilst not winning things. Either way bottled it is a bit harsh and I would imagine they would of met their targets from the start of the season from a league point of view.

Its over for spurs regarding winning the league in the near future! Wembley next season will lose them 15 points then moving again to there new stadium where the settling in will have them missing out on top 4 add also players will be off and probably there manager, but levy would of budgeted for that.

Its over for spurs regarding winning the league in the near future! Wembley next season will lose them 15 points then moving again to there new stadium where the settling in will have them missing out on top 4 add also players will be off and probably there manager, but levy would of budgeted for that.

800 hundred million quid is an eye watering amount of money for the new stadium, how long will it take them to pay that off?

800 hundred million quid is an eye watering amount of money for the new stadium, how long will it take them to pay that off?

Apparently its rapidly rising to over a billion so I think Levy will budget for spurs to finish top 8 over the next 10+ years means selling there best players and getting by.

Apparently its rapidly rising to over a billion so I think Levy will budget for spurs to finish top 8 over the next 10+ years means selling there best players and getting by.

That's a lot of money for a micro brewery and a bar with a cheese board. We've helped pay the mortgage at the Emirates I'm sure we could be just as obliging with sorting them out at Spurs by taking a few of their players off their hands.

And at least one of their best players, and I really don't mean Walker, will be sold.

Has THFCTV hacked into Sky's broadcasting frequency then? Why the fuck would anyone not a Spurs fan be interested in this love-in? Good to see it pissing dahn in Narf Landan anyway.

Has THFCTV hacked into Sky's broadcasting frequency then? Why the fuck would anyone not a Spurs fan be interested in this love-in? Good to see it pissing dahn in Narf Landan anyway.

I was just about say, "what the fuck is this shit doing on my telly". I went out to mow the lawn and these ****s are still on, wheeling out the fossils while two filthy rag twats are bleating in the background. I don't remember getting any of this for our last game at Maine rd.
Forensic files is going on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.