Spurs 2016/17

I think Van Gaal will be a decent DOF for Spurs.

Has a proven track record with young players so will know what to look for with Spurs' current policy.

Cant be doing with that "Your fackin' shit" chant at every game because you've had a really good season and handed out a few dickings - save it for your self entitled Woolwich neighbours otherwise you just sound like a right bunch of twats.
Not to mention that slowed down version of the Southampton song. Christ, that's one annoying dirge.

It's a fake twitter account. No mention of this on the actual Telegraph Sport twitter account. No mention of it anywhere on the Telegraph website. No mention of it anywhere else on the www. Click on the link and it takes you to a story about Van Gaal helping in the search for the new Holland coach. Nothing about Spurs.

In fact, that twitter account only has four posts. One of them claims that Wenger is after Claudio Yacob from WBA. As if. Another claims that Silva has failed his medical with City. It's all a wind up.

Last edited:
I still think someone is going to come in for Alli or Kane... Chelsea or United.. that is is the question...

I don't think either should. But surely someone want's to weaken a rival.

I'm sure that any club, in England or elsewhere, would love to have either player. And some might try. But there's not a chance that Levy will let either of them leave this summer. And I can't imagine that either wants to leave - Alli because he's at the best club under the best manager for him at this stage in his career; and Kane because, so long as Spurs continue to challenge, he sees his future and eventual legacy as an all time Spurs great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.