The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm another that doesn't mind spurs.
Apart from the 1981 cup final anyhow ;)
Their teams are usually entertaining to watch and unpredictable.
There isn't really a historical rivalry between City and Tottenham apart from the odd cup game.
I know only one spurs fan and he's a good bloke.
Every team has a percentage of bellend supporters,so I won't judge a whole fanbase or a club on the minority of idiots that attach themselves to it.

I don't quite understand Tottenham fans

The owners of Tottenham are worth nearly £5 billion making them richer than United Arsenal and Liverpool but their fans buy into the mantra that they can't compete for players with the big clubs. Clearly their owners could they just choose not to so why aren't the fans demanding more. Arsenal fans do they don't feel the board is investing enough in their football team but Tottenham fans just passively take it. Have they been brainwashed.

Its clear the owners of Spurs are financial geniuses and what they are doing is with no investment they are making Spurs profitable so that they can sell making themselves a huge profit.

You're in a very small minority. Of one, They're a bunch of cunnts. Great at giving it the big 'un on the Seven Sisters Rd when mob-handed and picking off away fans in ones and twos. Somehow it's become ingrained in the public psyche that there's a "Tottenham Way", and that they're a fucking great footballing machine. Harry Kane, one of their own. They're welcome to the overhanging jaw, the inability to pronounce the letter "R" correctly. I'll take winning things with "mercenaries" like Sergio all day long. Spurs? Fuck them and their fucking title-less history. Small time.

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned overt irrational hatred of a football club. There needs to be more of this type of thing.

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned overt irrational hatred of a football club. There needs to be more of this type of thing.

There are many sound reasons to dislike Spurs. @johnnytapia has his, some of us have different reasons.

Maybe your liking of Spurs is 'overtly irrational'.

The owners of Tottenham are worth nearly £5 billion making them richer than United Arsenal and Liverpool but their fans buy into the mantra that they can't compete for players with the big clubs. Clearly their owners could they just choose not to so why aren't the fans demanding more. Arsenal fans do they don't feel the board is investing enough in their football team but Tottenham fans just passively take it. Have they been brainwashed.

Its clear the owners of Spurs are financial geniuses and what they are doing is with no investment they are making Spurs profitable so that they can sell making themselves a huge profit.
Why should the spurs fans demand the owner spends his own money on the club. The owner is there to make money not lose it

Why should the spurs fans demand the owner spends his own money on the club. The owner is there to make money not lose it

I am not sure if this a clarkie. Spurs fans come on here to tell us that they cant compete with the big boys in transfers and I have detailed why they can its just their owners choose not to our owner is prepared to forego his profit to improve the squad. Why does the multi billionaire owner of Spurs need to run the club at a profit aprt from for FFP adherence?

Our owner chose to use his wealth for the benefit of the club owners like the Glazers Arsenal and Spurs use the club for the benefit of their wealth

I am not sure if this a clarkie. Spurs fans come on here to tell us that they cant compete with the big boys in transfers and I have detailed why they can its just their owners choose not to our owner is prepared to forego his profit to improve the squad. Why does the multi billionaire owner of Spurs need to run the club at a profit aprt from for FFP adherence?

Our owner chose to use his wealth for the benefit of the club owners like the Glazers Arsenal and Spurs use the club for the benefit of their wealth
But that is their choice as owners.
If sheikh mansour decided he wanted to make a larger profit each year from city to get some of his outlay back I wouldn't be demanding that he bought us more players.
We are lucky that our owner is happy to not make a large profit each year but if he wanted to that is his choice - he shouldn't have to put money into the club just because he is rich

We are owned by an investment company of course they bought us to make a profit, but in doing so they have transformed us as a club. Lewis isn't the out and out owner, he's not a sugar daddy. As a club we are seriously left behind on match day income and commercial revenue the new stadium and NFL franchise should boost this massively. Look at the figures for profit, it's amazing we're actually finishing so well in the league the last few years.

I do find that very funny. "Our owner/s makes more money from us fans so that makes them morally superior".

I'll never understand it.

Everything you hated about United fans making fun of your lot for not winning a title in X amount of years and you're slowly turning into them. You couldn't even make it up, brilliant!!

To be fair, mate, Spurs fans would regularly poke fun at us for not winning trophies. The chants from Spurs fans I heard most at City/Spurs games was "You'll never win...".

I think that makes Spurs fans fair game to having it thrown in their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.