The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything you hated about United fans making fun of your lot for not winning a title in X amount of years and you're slowly turning into them. You couldn't even make it up, brilliant!!
Nope, I hate Spurs for many reasons, mainly the way I've been treated going to and from WHL. Running the gauntlet of shithouse fans. And you're lauded in the press as the bastions of great football. El Tel, Ossie, Hoddle etc, etc, whilst the reality is, you've won the odd cup, other than that, the square root of fuck all. So I'll happily not join in the Spurs love-in if it's okay with you. Is any hatred of any football team irrational? Yes. But that's football. That's what makes it so partisan, so great. And that's why I've taken immense enjoyment at Spurs falling so very narrowly short these last couple of seasons. Laughed my bollocks off in fact.

Nope, I hate Spurs for many reasons, mainly the way I've been treated going to and from WHL. Running the gauntlet of shithouse fans. And you're lauded in the press as the bastions of great football. El Tel, Ossie, Hoddle etc, etc, whilst the reality is, you've won the odd cup, other than that, the square root of fuck all. So I'll happily not join in the Spurs love-in if it's okay with you. Is any hatred of any football team irrational? Yes. But that's football. That's what makes it so partisan, so great. And that's why I've taken immense enjoyment at Spurs falling so very narrowly short these last couple of seasons. Laughed my bollocks off in fact.

Thats the spirit, fook em and that snidy poxy chino.

You're in a very small minority. Of one, They're a bunch of cunnts. Great at giving it the big 'un on the Seven Sisters Rd when mob-handed and picking off away fans in ones and twos. Somehow it's become ingrained in the public psyche that there's a "Tottenham Way", and that they're a fucking great footballing machine. Harry Kane, one of their own. They're welcome to the overhanging jaw, the inability to pronounce the letter "R" correctly. I'll take winning things with "mercenaries" like Sergio all day long. Spurs? Fuck them and their fucking title-less history. Small time.
Spot on re spuds being great at giving it the big un on seven sisters road. I can vouch for that..

Danny Rose reportedly saying he deserves more cash and threatening to move North.

Very raggy thing to do.

It is but he's also right. Spurs haven't improved, they pay low wages in comparison to other top clubs. It's time for Levy to start paying up or accepting the consequences.
Think we've been saying that for a while.

I wonder if the media will harp on about Wemberlee being empty in protest?

Thing is danny rose has had a reasonably long term injury situation going on- why would anyone take the chance of signing him in this window without knowing what he's like on returning from it ? All sounds a bit odd if you ask me.

Thing is danny rose has had a reasonably long term injury situation going on- why would anyone take the chance of signing him in this window without knowing what he's like on returning from it ? All sounds a bit odd if you ask me.

Spurs said he could be back at the end of the month but you're right, how will he recover. If he can get back to how he played last season he'd be a cracking signing for any top team.

Personally wouldn't touch him with a barge pole til he's proven that his knee isn't spent- especially considering the extortionate fee levy would surely demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.