Spurs Away tickets - 26th September

Hi All, i can not open a new topic because of my privileges as member. Maybe someone of you guys can help me. We are with 7 Belgians who want to travel to Manch for a nice footballgame. We already have a game: 13feb Manch - Tottenham, have flight tickets and a hotel. Can someone give us advice where to buy the best tickets or if we have 2 days (flight Sat morning, Sunday evening back) if this is ok concerning TV rights or cup games? Thanks all in advance

Hi All, i can not open a new topic because of my privileges as member. Maybe someone of you guys can help me. We are with 7 Belgians who want to travel to Manch for a nice footballgame. We already have a game: 13feb Manch - Tottenham, have flight tickets and a hotel. Can someone give us advice where to buy the best tickets or if we have 2 days (flight Sat morning, Sunday evening back) if this is ok concerning TV rights or cup games? Thanks all in advance
The problem you have is that the TV schedule for those games won't be announced until February probably. So the game could be any time between Saturday lunchtime and 4pm on Sunday afternoon. It's usually televised so it's unlikely to be at 3pm on Saturday. Tickets shouldn't be a problem as there have been plenty more available since the stadium expanded.

I am looking for two adult tickets, sitting together for the Spurs game. I can only collect outside the Spurs ground on the day. Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi all...currently based in London. After 1 ticket for spurs- can meet in London this week or at ground on Sat.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets, I adult and 1 16-18 year old in the upper tier. I live in Gorton, pm by Thursday morning if interested. If no interest I will be taking them back to the club to argue the toss for a refund. As they only came yesterday, the7 day reruns rule should not apply!! Hopefully. Anyway pm if interested. Cheers.

I have 2 tickets, I adult and 1 16-18 year old in the upper tier. I live in Gorton, pm by Thursday morning if interested. If no interest I will be taking them back to the club to argue the toss for a refund. As they only came yesterday, the7 day reruns rule should not apply!! Hopefully. Anyway pm if interested. Cheers.

any idea if the 16-18 ticket can be upgraded? If so I will take them, cheers.

TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.