Spurs Away tickets - 26th September

Got one spare for Saturday - Face Value obviously. PM if interested.

I'll either have to meet in Manchester tonight or tomorrow or can hand over the ticket before the game at WHL.

1 spare for Saturday fac value PM please ASAP
****************SOLD*********************

Last edited:
We've been left with 2 adult (£48 each) & 2 junior (£25 each) tickets spare, all together, lower tier.
Prefer to sell as a job lot, or at least in pairs of adult/junior as I might struggle to shift the junior tickets on their own.
Can meet in south Manchester today/tomorrow, or at Spurs before the game. PM if interested.

We've been left with 2 adult (£48 each) & 2 junior (£25 each) tickets spare, all together, lower tier.
Prefer to sell as a job lot, or at least in pairs of adult/junior as I might struggle to shift the junior tickets on their own.
Can meet in south Manchester today/tomorrow, or at Spurs before the game. PM if interested.

I would like these and I have PM'd you.

If anyone gets last minute tickets
We still have seats available on our bus from Failsworth Leaving at 6.15 can pick up on route m60 clockwise M56 A556 then M6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.