Spurs crowds

marcspurs said:
Skashion there will be implications, but our 36k stadium has been sold out for home fans for every single league game for the past 10 years more or less.....

Sure, when it comes to it how many fans will fork out for a ST from the waiting list....??

The waiting list stands at around 40,000 (and that's a paid list, you don't get on unless you fork out £30 a year)....

27,000 current ST Holders
4,000 executive box holders
70,000 members
40,000 on the waiting list....

If 25% of the waiting list take the ST option..... you have 37,000 ST holders.... the number of executive box holders will double in the OS to 8,000.... so you are already at 45,000 without looking at members buying tickets on a match to match basis which I have to do for my 7 year old son....

I know it the CL and it's AC Milan, but 5,000 tickets went on sale to members today at 9:30am and were gone in 45 mins.... a stadium like the OS will attract the "tourist" trade too.... a couple of thousand a game.... away allocations more often than not take up 3-3500... or more....

I would estimate 50,000 bums on seats for every home with ST Holders, corporates, away fans and tourist trade.... that leaves 10,000 tickets for members, once a season fans etc.

We would comfortably average 55,000 over the course of a season.....

West Ham would be lucky to average 35,000.......

I have to say, i watched the game on a stream. Stoke only took around 1k, so you can knock 2k off for away fans that didnt attend.

Wigan took 60 last year to Spurs and they got 35650 so the fact that Stoke took a thousand doesn't make a distance. They have 40,000 people who have paid to be on a waiting list..........apparently so you would of thought that whenever a seat becomes available it gets snapped up.

sniff said:
I have to say, i watched the game on a stream. Stoke only took around 1k, so you can knock 2k off for away fans that didnt attend.

Assuming Stoke actually took up their full 3k allocation which I doubt a week ahead of a trip to Wembley.

Exactly the same as us isn't it? A lot on here call for a stadium expansion and we don't fill our current one!

robinhood CITY said:
Wanting a new 60000 stadium .Cant sell out a 36000 capacity stadium 32000 there today.
Spurs have got fantastic support,
Always sell out at home and when teams like city take the smaller away allocation, the remainder it is quickly sold out. There away following is superb. IMO there support is very similar to how ours was in the latter days of maine rd, sold out every week and a waiting list for tickets. The diference is they sell out for any game, where as when city were at maine we regularly didnt sell out.
IMO spurs have a fantastic following numbers wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.