Spurs crowds

marcspurs said:
City Raider said:
tbh - i couldnt give a flying fuck

they might be able to fill an 60k stadium but they won't be watching cl next season.....

(hopefully!)

Are you that sure or is that more in hope.... you will have to win an away game sooner or later.... lose tomorrow, and we then have 2 home PL games before you play again.... we could be 3pts ahead of you by the time you play at Blackburn (who are scrapping for their lives).....

LOL...even if we are level on points at some point. We are above you.

2 home games? Against Arsenal and West Brom (who are looking very good and are in form with Roy Hodgson).

Then you got Liverpool and chelsea and City away. Very hard fixtures for you.

Then you have Blackpool (who are fighting for their lives)..and Birmingham (who are fighting for their lives)...so it's not really easy.

We got Liverpool who are injury plagued and then we have Blackburn who are on poor form. Then we got West ham and Stoke and that kind of games home.

So wanna talk about hard fixtures? We can still afford losses and if we get a good run of games now. You must be really worried. Because you have to get atleast 1 more point than us. We will finish above if we are level on points.

If i was neutral..i would bet my money on City now.

marcspurs said:
City Raider said:

they might be able to fill an 60k stadium but they won't be watching cl next season.....

(hopefully!)

Are you that sure or is that more in hope.... you will have to win an away game sooner or later.... lose tomorrow, and we then have 2 home PL games before you play again.... we could be 3pts ahead of you by the time you play at Blackburn (who are scrapping for their lives).....
Even with our (admittedly piss poor) current away form, we've still won as many games on our travels as you lot have;

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... efault.stm</a>

City Raider said:

(hopefully!)

I seem to remember City fans saying EXACTLY the same thing this time last season.

And we all know how that turned-out, don't we?<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm --<br /><br />
Lost Pilot said:
Arguing about attendances is for Rags, who gives a fuck about Spurs!

Obviously, the City fan who started the thread in the first place.

THFC6061 said:
City Raider said:

(hopefully!)

I seem to remember City fans saying EXACTLY the same thing this time last season.

And we all know how that turned-out, don't we?

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm --

Lost Pilot said:
Arguing about attendances is for Rags, who gives a fuck about Spurs!

if adebayour can score two against you in a crunch game, we'll get more so don't worry your little head

squirtyflower said:
THFC6061 said:

And we all know how that turned-out, don't we?

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm --

if adebayour can score two against you in a crunch game, we'll get more so don't worry your little head

He can score as many as he wants, so long as we win the match.

THFC6061 said:
squirtyflower said:

He can score as many as he wants, so long as we win the match.

If you think that every season is going to repeat itself then dream on....you are in a lot worse position now and you got tougher games.

So why dont you fuck off to the Spurs forum? We are better than you this season and if we win tomorrow then every spurs fan will dissappear to their cave and come back to the city forum when they win the next game.

We are going for 3rd or second position. You aim for the 4th...your club doesn't have the financial power to improve. Next season..what is gonig to be ur aim?

4th maybe or 5th? Or staying in the league?

bluegorton said:
marcspurs said:
Read the smallprint.

Thanks for explaining that to our southern friends mate, all 3 of em seem to have bit - hadn't heard a peep from them for weeks, now one dodgy win against stoke and they're back on here quicker than crouch getting sent off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.