Spurs Game

i didnt know they had any friendly fans,i hate these bastaards nearly as much as i hate the Rags!

jerseycitizens said:
Anyone know whether there are any pubs near white heart lane that are "away fan friendly"?

For those of you that who are not familiar with the lane the nearest drinking whole that allows away fans is the Irish club which is on the Pratoria Roadd close to White Hart Lane train station, Have used this place or the few years there and has always been ok.

I go to this game every year. I strongly recommend drinking a good 3 or 4 stops away, then going to the ground for the match only, then clearing off again asap. It is the most unhospitable of grounds, and the pubs are all nasty.

Yer we went last season and didnt find it the most friendly of places to go to!! Found it safer getting the tube to seven sisters then walking - bit of a treck but better than the train from what i have heard.

Thought i would try and see where other Blues would be having a few before the game as there are only 2 of us going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.