Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

the best post match analysis on youtube.

watch

Pure class, best of all for me was the way City dealt with the high pressing of Spurs and not retaliating against the vile twats trying to kick us off the park.. The fitness of our team is staggering too.. The pundits have been shouting from the rooftops that any team that presses City like Spurs did will get a result, Saturday showed the rest of the league that our one perceived weakness, doesn't actually exist.... Glad that twat Murphy has been proved wrong too, leave it all over City he advises, Spurs did in spades and were annihilated....!!

Pure class, best of all for me was the way City dealt with the high pressing of Spurs and not retaliating against the vile twats trying to kick us off the park.. The fitness of our team is staggering too.. The pundits have been shouting from the rooftops that any team that presses City like Spurs did will get a result, Saturday showed the rest of the league that our one perceived weakness, doesn't actually exist.... Glad that twat Murphy has been proved wrong too, leave it all over City he advises, Spurs did in spades and were annihilated....!!

Murphy has basically been saying kick City to fuck and get a few yellows and that will stop us.
He's just a little twat who jealous that he wouldn't have been good enough to be a ball boy at City.
DMIAC

Listened to the Football weekly podcast and Phillipe Auclair said he spoke to several Spurs players after the game, and they were almost shell-shocked at how big the gulf in class was between the 2 sides.

I imagine that's exactly how Pep wants our opposition to feel after playing us, it must be completely demoralising when it comes to a title race or any cup games we play in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.