Spurs Interim Results to 31st December 2010

Perhaps they should have spent some of that increased revenue on a few more players to help you qualify for the chimps league again?

Van der Vaart is a success, but most Spuds I know would say that if they had a top quality striker they'd easily qualify for the chimps league again.

Great news for Spurs, they can use the £4m as a downpayment on their new stadium.. strike that, they can hire some lawyers.

lloydie said:
Great news for Spurs, they can use the £4m as a downpayment on their new stadium.. strike that, they can hire some lawyers.

Just out of interest, when was the last time Manchester City made a profit?

THFC6061 said:
lloydie said:

2006, a £16.8 million profit, but seriously if you can't handle the apathy or dislike for Spurs on this Manchester City forum, a retreat to your own team's forum might be wise.

Most football fans brag about new players or the cups they've won. Trust a Spurs fan to brag about making a profit.

So next year your financial figures will show as -£20m for Cup Comps / Tv Rights and +40m for Players Sold. If you're smart you figure out what I'm trying to say, I'll not hold my breath though...

THFC6061 said:
lloydie said:

Could I also add a brief notette to your statement.

THFC made a profit when they didnt buy any players AND they still have a vastly limiting stadium.

Lets see the profits rock in when you improve your squad and build a stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.