Spurs Post Match Thread | ICC match in Nashville

May have been pre-season but has anyone else watched the full game highlights more than once? Some of that football was absolutely sublime. If we do play like that all season I can see us breaking a lot of records. I don't normally get that excited over pre-season games but when you see Alli, Kane and Dier getting wound up because we were by far the better team then you know they were taking it much more serious than most fans and pundits have made it out. Bring on the season!
Ive watched the full game twice.impressive from City i uave to say..altho important to remember spurs central midfield powerhouse was missing
..i also remember how good we looked last season with 10 straight wins,sublime foofball and loads of breathtaking energy..then champions league and international 'breaks' helped break up the flow.wear and tear injuries etc.basically i thought we d win the league by 20 pts or something before being brought back down to earth...City always look better, these days,against teams who are not afraid to attack us...its the ultra defensive teams we have to learn to find a way past.....i,m being a little bit more cautious this season,despite spurs being torn to bits pre season

Heres the reply from my London mate when all I did was send him a note suggesting the goalpost was Spuds best player.

" How many millions does it take to try & win the title. keep spending cos you aint spent enough yet " Oooooohhhh

Heres the reply from my London mate when all I did was send him a note suggesting the goalpost was Spuds best player.

" How many millions does it take to try & win the title. keep spending cos you aint spent enough yet " Oooooohhhh

Well, apparently it takes more than they've been willing to spend since 1960.

What will we be like once we learn to score more of the sitters we carve out? Always supposing we ever do.

Tell the c#nt they last won the league 56 years ago,then tell him to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.