Spurs Pre-Match Thread | ICC match in Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off is schedule for Saturday 29th July at 23:00 (BST) or 17:00 (CDT - Nashville Time). Don't be surprised if kick off is 30mins later than scheduled.

The game is being shown in the UK on Premier Sports, which I think is Sky Channel but you have to separately pay for it.

Other TV channels for those not in the UK:
http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2417052/manchester-city-vs-tottenham-hotspur/

This is both our 3rd and Tottenham's 3rd pre-season game. They have beat PSG 4-2 and more recently lost to Roma 3-2.

Expect that D.Silva, Gundogan and Mendy are not quite ready yet and of course Bernardo and Bravo aren't back yet.

I'd like to see that 352 formation again but i'd also like to see Sterling and Sane start so not sure that would be possible. Hopefully more game time for Roberts and suspect he might reward Diaz with a start in place of Foden.

I'd like to see a different formation for this and try 442.

Ederson
Walker Kompany Stones Danilo
Sterling Toure DeBruyne Sane
Aguero Jesus

Simply lovleh!​

Ederson
Walker Tosin Stones Danilo
Sterling Foden DeBruyne Sane
Aguero Jesus

i would change the team a bit for this one. maybe start roberts

Looks like the squad are flying out to Nashville now, Tottenham arrived yesterday. Proper looking forward to this one after last night/this morning.

Are they having any open sessions or meet and greets tomorrow/Saturday? Would love to take my lad to one
Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.